Brook Lane Health Services Hagerstown, MD Part-time Construction / Physical Labor / Skilled Trades
Posted on March 6, 2023
Painter/ Drywall Repair - PT
Hours: 20 hours per week
Schedule: Mostly early dayshift. 7am - 11am with some flexibility in schedule. Some flexibility preferred for projects that must be completed on non-dayshift hours. Occasional off-hours only.
Painter Key Responsibilities:
- Patch and repair damage to drywall surfaces throughout Brook Lane's facilities
- Prep walls and surfaces
- Paint interior and exterior building surfaces
- Clean up area after completion of work
- Maintain safety of equipment/tools
- Manage multiple painting projects
- Complete written requests for supplies/purchase orders as needed
- Maintain confidentiality
- Follow guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment in work area
- Comply with Safety policies
- 5 years painting experience - commercial buildings or residential work
- Ability to prioritize and organize painting schedule
- Valid driver's license in state of residence
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
Pay $19 - $24 / hour based on qualifications