An exciting opportunity exists for a full time Executive Director for the Martha’s Vineyard Hebrew Center. The ED will work in close partnership with the Rabbi, Board of Directors, and Committee Chairs to fulfill the mission of this 300 family member. synagogue.
Leading the administrative functions of the Hebrew Center they will supervise several team members including a Development and Events Manager, a Communications Manager, a Bookkeeper, and an Administrative Assistant/Officer Manager.
The Executive Director will ensure that the operations, marketing, technology and communications strategies of the Hebrew Center are implemented across all aspects of the organization.
Position requirements include:
- Bachelors degree required, advanced degree in related field a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite ,website management and social media
- Familiarity with Jewish faith and traditions
- Prior executive director experience preferred
Salary Range: $80 – 100,000.