Early Intervention Specialist
Positive Connections is seeking an Early Intervention Specialist to join their team. Looking for someone with a BS or 2 years of experience in Health care.
Duties may include but are not limited to
- Provide specialized prevention education and testing to individuals, including individualized sessions and educational workshops.
- Conduct intakes and bio-psychosocial assessments for clients
- Develop comprehensive, individualized care plans to ensure access to medical care
- Regular monitoring/follow-up through both phone and face-to-face visits
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Link individuals to care services, including case management, partner services and medical care, social programs, and education.
- Adhere to Policies and Procedures and maintain professionalism
- Participate in staff meetings and other meetings as needed
- Prepare draft progress and final reports for programs and activities enter data into database systems
- Assist in identifying new outreach sites and strategies as needed
- Develop relationships with the community
- Offer behavioral interventions.