PART-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPENING
CLERK TO TOWN CLERK
The Town of Seabrook is accepting applications for the position of a part-time clerk to the town clerk.
REQUIRED EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Experience in bookkeeping, letter writing and filing.
- Working knowledge of computers with Microsoft Office specifically MS Word and Excel and have the ability to learn new computer programs.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be customer service oriented working with the public and on the telephone.
- Office is very busy and prefer someone who works as a team player.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle check, physical examination with town physician and pre-employment drug screen.
HOURS: Various Hours — As Needed.
SALARY: $16.302 - $20.589 per hour.
The town reserves the right to consider other qualifications, including but not limited to experience and employment history that are relevant to obtaining the most qualified applicant.
Applications and copies of the job description may be obtained at the town hall from the office of the town manager from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Friday. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER